Robotics software engineer
Permanent contract - salary between 32k€ and 40k€ - Clermont-Ferrand
- Develop innovative software solutions for a new range of mobile robots dedicated to intralogistics.
- Set up a test environment to validate the proposed solutions and functionalities.
- Create solutions that are easily and quickly deployable in a production environment.
- Collaborate with the entire R&D team to move projects forward.
- You are a graduate of an engineering school, master’s or doctoral degree with a specialization in robotics.
- Your area of expertise includes perception, localization or navigation robotics.
- You have already participated in a robot development project in a professional context.
- You are familiar with ROS, C+++ and Git technologies (if you know Rust it’s a plus).
- You have a level of operational English, both written and spoken.
- Health insurance (100% coverage).
- Free schedules.
- Teleworking possible.
- Beer on Fridays.
Send us a mail at: email@example.com